Experience the summer
in Flachau in the province of Salzburg
Inexpensive vacation with the free FLACHAU SUMMER CARD in our modernized apartment house with fully equipped kitchen and private balcony.
Perfect starting point for your summer active vacation.
With the Flachau Summer Card you can use many activities for free.
From wild and romantic waterfalls to wonderful alpine meadows and rustic huts with tasty organic snacks. Climb exciting peaks, e.g. a sunrise hike to the Grießenkareck including lumberjack breakfast, or to the Lackenkogel lookout mountain and much more….
Those who prefer to take it easy can take advantage of a free lift ride to reach lofty heights as well. With the hiking bus for only € 1.- per person you can easily get to the mentioned activities from our house.
Other included services
Also included in the Flachau Summer Card are:
- Soccer training
- Beach volleyball
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Foot Dart
Mountain biking in Flachau
Also the well-known and popular Ennsradweg starts here at the source of the Enns in our corner. This bike path leads past wonderful flower meadows and forests and already after the first 2.5 km you come to the crystal clear Winkler swimming lake including beach volleyball court, which you can use free of charge. Furthermore, there is a high ropes course at this bathing lake.
Challenging and adventurous mountain bike trails are also a highlight in our mountains.
With the Flachau Summer Card there are also many discounts on the entrance ticket:
- Erlebnistherme Altenmarkt (e.g. -23%!)
- Summer toboggan run
- Mini golf, pit-pat facility
- Hohenwerfen Castle
Further offers for a fee in Flachau:
With us there is simply something for everyone!
But if you want to experience more outside of Flachau, you’ll be on the highway in no time and off you go.
- in only 30 min to the fantastic 42 km large Eisriesenhöhle, the largest in the world with its infinite number of steps, or
- in only 30 min you drive to the worth seeing adventure castle HOHENWERFEN with the impressive bird of prey show and museum
- in only 30 min to the adventurous Liechtensteinklamm,
- in only 45 min to our picturesque capital Salzburg with the ancient fortress HOHEN SALZBURG, the wonderful Mirabell Garden, Hellbrunn Palace with the water games/animal garden and much more…
- in one hour to the Salzkammergut,
- or rather in one hour to the sunny south to Carinthia with its warm bathing lakes.